* Freudian & Contemporary Psychoanalytic training at the West Midlands Institute of Psychotherapy (WMIP)
* United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy, Analytical section (UKCP)
* B A Hons in Applied Social Studies
* CQSW, Social Work Qualification
* Certificate in Supervision - York University
* Diploma in Supervision - jointly awarded by WMIP and West Minster Pastoral Foundation
* Member of the British Association for Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Supervision
I worked for several years as a social worker before continuing my professional development by completing a six year training course to become a psychoanalytic psychotherapist. I initially worked in the NHS and then moved into private practice which allows me to work at a deeper level with my clients.
I work with individuals, couples and teenagers to enable them to find resolutions to their emotional problems.
I am in regular supervision and work within the codes and ethics set by my professional body the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
"I value the stimulation of ongoing professional development and regularly undertake further training."
If you would like to know more about the UKCP CLICK HERE